Local Same-Day STD Testing
You can have confidence in our testing process because it has been thoroughly vetted by diagnostic specialists. We make it possible to purchase testing and visit one of our testing centers in 10013 the same day. Our York, New York testing sites are part of our 4,000-center nationwide network of testing locations.
We follow to HIPAA Privacy Rule because we care about keeping your personal information secure. We use the same labs that the hospitals near you use to process their tests so we can offer the same level of quality. Credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts are all accepted payment options for your convenience.
With many testing locations in the 10013 area, it is easy to get STD testing. STDcheck.com makes York STD testing simple. Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test looks for syphilis in the system with rapid results. The CDC says it is best to test for chlamydia and gonorrhea together so we created the chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel for your convenience.
York, New York STI Information
Periodic STD testing is the key to staying in control of your sexual health. Every year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases data specific to the York area regarding sexually transmitted disease infection and transmission.
- New York City officials reported 18 acute hepatitis C infections in 2011.
- According to a survey on NYC.gov, 26% of New York City residents had herpes as of 2008.
- The rate of chlamydia infections for 15-19 year-olds in New York in 2011 was 3830.5 per 100,000 residents.
- The rate of black men with positive HIV diagnosis was 6.5 times higher than white men in 2010.
- In 2011, New York ranked 4th in the country for estimated HIV diagnoses.
Our test locations are CLIA-certified and we only offer tests approved by the FDA.