Local Private STD Testing
When you visit our STD testing locations, you're in and out fast because you only give a small blood or urine sample. Our Yonkers, New York physicians have the authority to write prescriptions to streamline the treatment process. Our doctors in Yonkers, New York can refer you to a specialist near you if you need to begin treatment for an STD.
Enjoy easy payment with any of the payment options we accept- credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. Keep your personal information under lock and key with our testing service, which complies with all federal and state privacy mandates, including the HIPAA Privacy Rule. Take your tests at any of our testing centers, which are the same ones used by nearby hospitals.
We employ the most advanced Yonkers STD testing techniques available anywhere today. In 10701, our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel screens for co-infections, gonorrhea and chlamydia in the urine using the Nucleic Acid Amplification (NAA) test and our specialists can write prescriptions if you test positive. Using the FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test, our experts test for syphilis, one of the most dangerous STDs.
Yonkers, New York Sexually Transmitted Infections Morbidity Data
Without taking an STD test in Yonkers, there is no way to know if you are free of infections. Every person in New York is vulnerable to STDs, with rates of infection rising every year.
- 14,312 cases of gonorrhea were reported in New York City in 2011.
- As of 2009, there are approximately 2,500 children living with HIV or AIDS in New York City.
- As of 2011, there were over 132,500 people living in New York with positive HIV diagnosis.
- In 2011, Erie County, New York had the highest diagnosed number of chlamydia infections with 5065.
- 11,859 gonorrhea infections among 15-24 year-olds were reported by New York authorities in 2011.
Your best option is to protect yourself by practicing safe sex. STDs affect millions of people in America annually.