Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
Our network of nationwide doctors have prescription writing authority in Yakima, Washington to help you get fast diagnosis and treatment. We only use a small blood or urine sample to test you for STDs and deliver fast results. If you need to get treatment for an STD, our physicians can refer you to a specialist in Yakima, Washington.
We have so many conveniently located test facilities in Yakima. Talk to any of our health specialists if you're in need of a status update for your test results. We designed a simple test recommendation tool to tell you what STD tests you need.
We built our STD testing process to treat you the way we will like to be treated as healthcare consumers. Getting started with your test is simple - simply enter your zip code into a search box on our website. Our centers test for non STDs, you can rest assured knowing no one will know why you are there.
Yakima, Washington Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information
Yakima STD testing is the only way to learn what your STD status is with reliability. In Washington, STDs are passed on fast and in very high numbers.
- From 2008 to 2011, Washington women accounted for 320 new HIV infections.
- Among the Washington women living with HIV in 2010, 1,079 reported getting the disease from heterosexual contact.
- 1,984 Washingtonians aged 55 and up were HIV-positive in 2010.
- Washington had a higher percentage of people who received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months of being diagnosed with HIV than the national average in 2010.
- Washington ranked 37th out of 50 states by population for gonorrhea in 2010.
At STDcheck.com, we ensure your confidentiality and safety and guarantee that all of our tests are approved / cleared by the FDA. Washington STD testing is a smart thing to do. Protect yourself and your partners by committing to regular STD testing.