Local STD Testing Centers
Our lab technicians will not ask you awkward questions when you arrive for your test. Because we want to guarantee your privacy, your charges will appear as FPK Services on your monthly statement All test panels we offer include hepatitis A.
Use our test recommendation tool to choose what STD test is best for your needs. Whenever you'd like a status update while you're waiting for your test results. All of the test facilities we have in the Wynnewood area are located for your convenience.
Chlamydia and gonorrhea diseases are the most commonly reported sexually transmitted diseases in United States, that is why we created the chlamydia-gonorrhea testing panel to look for both diseases at the same time. At STDcheck.com, we use the most sophisticated Wynnewood STD testing available. Late stage syphilis is known to lead to paralysis but rest assured our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test can quickly screen for this infection and give you results in 1-2 days in the 19096 area.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data for Wynnewood, Pennsylvania
If you want to defend yourself against STDs, start by getting informed. Every year, the federal government and the health department of Pennsylvania accumulate and report data about the communicability and infection categories of STDs in Wynnewood.
- Pennsylvania ranked #10 of the 50 states for HIV/AIDS infection in 2011.
- 22,383 male Pennsylvania residents were HIV-positive at the end of 2010.
- The HIV rate for the 35-44 age group in PA in 2010 was 502 per 100,000 people.
- There were 10 black men with HIV for every white man with a reported case of HIV in Pennsylvania as of 2010.
- In 2010, 34% of newly diagnosed HIV infections in Pennsylvania were also diagnosed with AIDS within 12 months, higher than the national average.
Millions of Americans already have STDs and millions more are infected with new STDs each year. Don't be a statistic- get tested now. STD testing is the best way to find out what your STD status is and maintain control of it.