Confidential Online STD Testing
Same-day STD testing is available with our 08096 STD testing. Ensuring our test results are accurate is very imperative to us so our diagnostic specialists have vetted our testing process. Many of our 4,000 nationwide testing locations are located in Woodbury, New Jersey.
128-bit encryption means you can pay for STD testing on our site with confidence. We offer resources, such as counselors who are available 24/7, to support you through your STD testing experience. The service we provide leaves our clients happy and our reviews and testimonials prove it.
Using the FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test, our experts test for syphilis, one of the most dangerous sexually transmitted diseases. We employ the most sophisticated Woodbury STD testing techniques available anywhere today. In 08096, our gonorrhea and chlamydia test panel looks for co-infections, gonorrhea and chlamydia in the urine using the Nucleic Acid Amplification (NAA) test and our doctors can write prescriptions if you test positive.
STI Infections Rate for Woodbury, New Jersey
The federal government accumulates data about STDs and the HIV epidemic and infection rates all over the country and in the state of New Jersey in particular. Being informed is the #1 way to start protecting yourself against the transmission of STDs.
- 20% of New Jersey men with HIV/AIDS were infected through sex with other men.
- Hispanics were diagnosed with 2,044 cases of chlamydia in New Jersey in 2012.
- 64% of New Jersey women living with HIV/AIDS in 2012 got it through heterosexual sex.
- In 2012, 27,269 sexually transmitted infections were reported in New Jersey.
- In 2012, 36,648 New Jersey residents were living with HIV/AIDS.
We can give you a million reasons to get testing for STDs right now but we know one is enough - your life.