Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
All tests by STDcheck.com are vetted and approved by certified diagnostic specialists. Same day testing is available at all of our local 22192 testing locations. We offer many testing centers in Woodbridge, Virginia and more than 4,000 nationwide.
Woodbridge STD testing is convenient with our multiple locations throughout the area. Answer our test recommendation tool's questions anonymously to get a suggestion for what STD tests you should take. If you decide to get updated on the status of your STD test results, it is easy with our health specialists who are on standby to take your calls.
Your test results are safe with us - we will not place them on your permanent medical records or notify your health insurance provider. We will email you to let you know your test results. You can easily access your test results on your PCs, tablets and smartphones.
STD Information for Woodbridge, Virginia
The Virginia health department and the federal government accumulate facts and figures about STD infections and transmission methods in Woodbridge every single year. Don't ignore the truth about sexually transmitted diseases- get informed.
- From 2008-2011, there were 5,062 new HIV infections among Virginia men.
- There were 210 Asian Virginia residents living with HIV in 2010.
- Richmond City was the location of 2,040 Virginia residents living with HIV in 2010.
- 1,652 new HIV infections occurred among Virginia women from 2008-2011.
- 1,017 Virginia women living with HIV in 2010 contracted the virus from IV drug use.
Besides HIV-1 and HIV-2, STDcheck.com tests for other common infections including syphilis, chlamydia, gonorrhea, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, oral herpes and genital herpes online or over the phone at 1-800-456-2323.