Same-Day Local STD Testing
We are the only provider of online STD testing who adds a screening for Hepatitis A in our STD testing panel. No awkward questions when you test with us today. On your monthly statement, your charges will show up as FPK Services to protect your privacy.
We take pride in every satisfied review we get from a past customer. 128-bit encryption is how we protect your personal information when you purchase on our website. Counselors can answer your STD-related questions any time of the day, 24/7.
With our system, testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea takes no time at all - the chlamydia and gonorrhea test panel looks for both infections at the same time without the need to test for them individually, though we can test you for each infection separately if that is what you decide. Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test is the best in the industry - we use the "gold-standard" technique to test for syphilis. As the recognized leader in online STD testing in 32792, we have created the most sophisticated yet, very easy to use Winter Park STD testing.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate for Winter Park, Florida
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) collects data about STDs in Winter Park each year. Taking an STD test is the only way to discover for sure if you have an STD.
- In 2012, women aged 20-24 accounted for more than 3,509 gonorrhea infections in Florida.
- Florida has received a total of $137,003,953 in federal grant funding for HIV/AIDS by 2011.
- The estimated rate of HIV-related deaths in Florida was 15.6 per 100,000 people in 2010.
- Florida's estimated HIV-related death rate was more than double the national average in 2010.
- Syphilis infections among men in Florida increased in 2012 from the previous year.
Your chances of contracting or spreading STDs multiplies with each day that you have not been tested for most common conditions.