Rapid STD Testing
Use our online STD testing service to test conveniently in the 19808 area without a visit to a physician's office or hospital. No extral paperwork is required once you have placed your order. Whether you are taking our test panel or individual tests, we need 5 minutes or less to complete the test.
We include HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis in our comprehensive STD testing. Refunds are processed in 1-2 whenever you cancel testing before visiting our test facilities. Our glossary of STD terms breaks down STD lingo.
Testing with us means you get the FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphils and other advanced tests. We give you the best chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel available today. In our quest to make sure you get the best Wilmington STD testing, STDcheck.com designed a simple yet highly accurate test method in the 19808 area.
STI Morbidity Data for Wilmington, Delaware
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) gather and distribute data and statistics about STDs and HIV in Wilmington in an annual report. If you want to eliminate all doubt about your sexual health, STD testing is the only way to do it.
- New Castle county reported 2130 people living with HIV in 2010.
- Sussex County has 275 people living with HIV in 2013.
- A total of 2376 people are living with AIDS in Delaware as of 2013.
- 100 males were newly infected with syphilis in 2011.
- From 1981-2009, 41% of HIV infected people living in Delaware were in the late stage of their disease.
It is dangerous to procrastinate when it comes to STI tests in your local Wilmington, Delaware test center, so get tested today.