Same-Day STD Testing
If you need test for sexually transmitted diseases in Wilmington, choose one of our 4,000 testing centers for the best option in Delaware. You can test the same day you purchase testing from us in 19810. Test with us in confidence, our testing process has been vetted by diagnostic experts.
Enjoy easy checkout with any of the payment methods we accept- credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. Take your tests at any of our testing centers, which are the same ones used by local hospitals. Keep your private information under lock and key with our testing service, which complies with all federal and state privacy mandates, including the HIPAA Privacy Rule.
We promise your test results will be dispatched by email to you as soon as it is ready. We will not alert your health insurance company about your test results or place them on your permanent medical records. You will receive your test results via email in 1-2 days after your test, guaranteed.
STD Morbidity Data for Wilmington, Delaware
When it comes to protecting yourself against STDs, the first step is to get informed. Facts and figures are compiled and reports are released about STD and HIV infection rates and transmission categories near Wilmington every single year.
- Adults between the age 40-49 in Delaware were ranked 3rd in 2011 for at-risk contraction of HIV.
- In 2011 a total of 5,398 HIV/AIDS cases were reported.
- The majority of HIV/AIDS cases reported in 2010 were diagnosed in adults aged 30-49.
- 69% of female transmission of HIV in Delaware was from heterosexual contact in 2010.
- 50.3% of male transmission of HIV in Delaware was from male-male sexual contact in 2010.
Chlamydia is the most common STD in the nation. With more than 50% Delaware adults reporting that they've never been tested for an STDs other than HIV/AIDS, there are many other STDs that may be going undiscovered in Wilmington.