Local HIV Testing Centers
5 minutes or less is all we need to complete your test. Test for STDs by choosing a testing package, visiting one of our 19809 testing sites, and getting your results- all without visiting a doctor's office. We know your time is precious so we do not ask for additional paperwork.
The HIPAA Privacy Rule and other federal and state mandates help us safeguard your personal information. We test in the same labs that your area hospitals use to process their tests. We accept credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts, so you get to choose how you'd like to pay for your STD tests.
We designed our system to treat everyone the way we will like to be treated as healthcare consumers. Our laboratories test for a myriad of infections so no one will guess why you are there. The first thing to do is enter your zip code on our website and search for the nearest lab to you.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data for Wilmington, Delaware
Your sexual health is too important for you to not get the truth about STDs and how they are contracted. The federal government and health department of Delaware collects annual STD and HIV rates about Wilmington and other cities throughout the state.
- New Castle County accounted for the highest rate of AIDS cases in Delaware in 2011.
- In 2009, Delaware ranked 7th in the nation for the highest number of diagnosed cases of AIDS per 100,000 residents.
- In 2011, 858 of the 1440 people living with HIV in Delaware were Black.
- From 1981-2009, 41% of HIV infected people living in Delaware were in the late stage of their disease.
- In 2011, the Wilmington Metro area was reported as having 588 people living with HIV.
In the United States, almost all the people with hepatitis A report having no risk factors according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) so it is best to get yearly tests so you can take proper steps to protect yourself and loved ones.