Local STD Testing Centers
You can complete our test in 5 minutes or less. You don't need to go to a physician's office to test for STDs when you use our online STD testing service in the 76301 area. Our labs do not require extra paperwork of any kind.
When you check out on our website, it is a secure 128-bit encrypted process. When you read the reviews and testimonials on our site, they are from our past customers. No question is too small for our experienced counselors who are available to you 24/7.
The CDC says it is best to test for chlamydia and gonorrhea at the same time so we created the chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel for your convenience. STDcheck.com makes Wichita Falls STD testing easy. With many testing locations in the 76301 area, it is easy to get STD testing. Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test looks for syphilis in the blood with fast results.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Morbidity Data for Wichita Falls, Texas
The rate of STDs in Texas is growing every year. If you have not had an STD test in Wichita Falls, you cannot be sure that you are sexually transmitted disease-free.
- In Texas, 23.1% of women contracted HIV from injection drug use in 2010.
- In 2012, Hispanics had the highest number of chlamydia infections with 48,332, followed by Blacks (34,613) and Whites with 28,255.
- That was greater than the national average of 12.4 per 100,000. In 2010,Texas' rate of AIDS diagnosis was 16.5 per 100,000 residents.
- In 2010, 15,359 people living with HIV in Texas contracted the disease from heterosexual contact.
- In Texas, the rate of HIV deaths in 2008 was 3.6 cases per 100,000 people.
Some people currently have an STD and are not aware of it. Statistically, 1 out every 2 people in America will contract an STD in their life.