Fast Local STD testing Centers
Whenever you purchase testing with us, our services will appear as FPK Services to protect your privacy. Our industry leading test panel includes a hepatitis A test to ensure all common STDs are covered. Our lab technicians respect your privacy and will not ask you embarrassing questions when you arrive.
All of our test facilities are located around Westfield for your convenience. We designed a test recommendation tool for anyone who wants assistance deciding what sexually transmitted diseases to test for. Get updated on the status of your test results anytime while you wait.
We will not notify your health insurance company about your test results or place them on your permanent medical records. We promise your test results will be sent by email to you as soon as it is ready. You will receive your test results via email in 24-48 hours after your test, guaranteed.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Infections Data for Westfield, New York
STD testing is the best way to keep up with your STD status and sexual wellbeing. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) annual report on STDs includes the Westfield area.
- 102,460 New Yorkers were diagnosed with chlamydia in 2011
- The rate of black men with positive HIV diagnosis was 6.5 times higher than white men in 2010.
- As of 2011, 1.4% of New York City's population was HIV-positive.
- Erie County, New York had the 2nd highest gonorrhea rate in 2011 with 150.4 per 100,000 residents.
- In 2012, the rate of Latino men living with positive HIV diagnosis in New York was 4 times higher than white men.
15-24 year-olds are most likely to get STDs - unfortunately, they are also the least likely to get tested, so protect yourself today.