Local Private STD Testing
Test for STDs in the 71291 area without an inconvenient trip to a doctor's office or hospital. Our tests take 5 minutes or less We do not require extra paperwork once you purchase your testing package.
As long as you cancel your testing prior to visiting our test center, your money will be refunded within 24 to 48 hours. With our glossary of STD terminology, we give you a way to inform yourself. Get the most for your money when you buy our comprehensive testing that includes HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis.
You can read your results on your PCs, tablets and smartphones. We are aware how important your confidentiality is to you so we will only email your test results to the address you gave us when your ordered your test. Your health insurance provider will never know you took STD test because we will not notify them or place the test results on your permanent medical records.
STD Rate for West Monroe, Louisiana
Louisiana citizens have a very high risk of spreading gonorrhea, chlamydia, HIV, and other sexually transmitted diseases because infection rates are increasing every year. Take an STD test in West Monroe to learn your STD status.
- The male rate of chlamydia infections was 341 per 100,000 people residing in the state of Louisiana.
- The highest rates of chlamydia in females were found in East Carroll, Orleans, and Madison Parishes.
- Louisiana had an average of 1,376 HIV diagnoses in 2011.
- In the state of Louisiana, 665 inmates in a state or federal prison had HIV/AIDS in 2010.
- In 2011, 17,831 black people were living with chlamydia.
STDcheck.com offers same-day STD tests in over 4,000 local testing locations- many of them are in West Monroe, Louisiana 71291.