Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
Get the fastest treatment possible for certain STDs, thanks to our physicians who are authorized to write prescriptions in West Bend, Wisconsin. If you test positive for an STD in West Bend, Wisconsin, our doctors may be able to refer you to a specialist so you can begin treatment. All of our tests are simple, needing only a blood or urine sample.
Status updates are available night or day while you are waiting for your test results. Our test recommendation tool can take away any questions you have about what STD tests you need to take. Get the fastest West Bend STD testing at any of our conveniently located testing centers.
In Wisconsin STD testing market, we offer the most advanced tests available. Gonorrhea and chlamydia are called twin infections, that is why we offer the gonorrhea-chlamydia test panel that looks for both sexually transmitted diseases. We are the only online STD testing specialist that offers only FDA-approved tests including the Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Infections Rate for West Bend, Wisconsin
Take an STD test in West Bend to find out your STD status. Wisconsin citizens have a very high risk of spreading gonorrhea, chlamydia, HIV, and other sexually transmitted diseases because infection rates are rising every year.
- 27.3% of all newly diagnosed HIV received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months in 2010.
- Wisconsin ranked 24th for gonorrhea infections by population in 2010.
- Males are twice as likely to be diagnosed with latent syphilis than females.
- Out of 5,047 people living with HIV in Wisconsin as of 2010, 1,061 were women.
- Wisconsin ranked 29th in the US for inmates with HIV in state and federal prisons as of 2010.
It is estimated that at least 25% of all sexually active people in West Bend have an STD. Embarrassment is a common reason why many people do not get tested. Many people in Wisconsin are not aware of the fact they are infected with an STD.