Same-Day STD Testing
Your charges will appear as FPK Services for your protection. No one else adds testing for Hepatitis A as part of a all-inclusive panel. You will not be asked uncomfortable questions when you test with us.
Once you buy your STD testing, simply stop by any of our test facilities that are located conveniently near Wesley Chapel. Allow our test recommendation tool suggest what STD testing you should get. Speak with one of our health specialists for an update on the status of your test results anytime.
Results can be downloaded and read on your personal computers, tablets or smartphones. Test results, when available, are sent by email to you. You can have confidence in our testing service because we do not report your test results to your health insurance provider or place them on your permanent medical records.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Statistics for Wesley Chapel, Florida
Taking STD tests on a regular basis is the best way to maintain your STD status. Wesley Chapel and other cities in Florida are included in the report published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on the infection rates and transmission data of STDs.
- The highest transmission category for men diagnosed with HIV in 2010 was homosexual sex with other men, accounting for 64.7% of diagnosed HIV in men.
- Women aged between 20-24 accounted for the most syphilis infections in FL in 2012.
- In 2012, Miami-Dade County had the highest rate of syphilis infections.
- Men aged between 45-54 had 1,471 syphilis infections in Florida in 2012.
- Florida HIV/AIDS infection rates among inmates in federal or state prisons are about 3 times the national average.
At STDcheck.com, we ensure your confidentiality and safety and guarantee that all of our tests are FDA-approved / cleared. Protect yourself and your partners by committing to regular STD testing. Florida STD testing is the best thing to do.