Rapid STD Testing
Same-day STD testing is available with our 77598 STD testing. Ensuring our test results are correct is very important to us so our diagnostic experts have vetted our testing process. Many of our 4,000 nationwide testing locations are located in Webster, Texas.
Get the opinion of our past clients in the reviews and testimonials they leave on our website. We safeguard our checkout process with 128-bit encryption. We make counselors available to you 24/7 over the phone.
We test for twin infections, gonorrhea and chlamydia, in 77598 and we have created a test panel to specially test for both infections in one test. Our FDA-approved syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test looks for the syphilis virus in the blood. It is essential to test for the common sexually transmitted infections using the most advanced techniques in the Webster area.
STI Infections Rate for Webster, Texas
The only way to be completely sure of your STD status is by taking an STD screening. A report is published each year by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) with statistics about the Webster area.
- In 2010, Texas ranked 12 out of 50 states in gonorrhea infections.
- In 2010, the number of black women living with HIV was 12.5 times higher than white women in Texas.
- 8.8% of men who were living with HIV diagnosis in 2010, contracted the disease from having sex with other men and injection drug use.
- In Texas, 8,214 people contracted HIV from intravenous drug use in 2010.
- There were almost 4 times the number of black men living with HIV in Texas than white men in 2010.
Don't become one of the millions of Americans who contract a new sexually transmitted disease each year. Protect yourself against STDs with condoms and dental dams. You may have an STD and be unaware but the only way to find out for sure is to test.