Local Private STD Testing
For your convenience, our testing process is rapid and simple. Our network of nearby 77598 testing labs are CLIA-certified to guarantee accuracy of STD test results. Our affordably priced STD testing is the best value in 77598.
We use all of the latests tests that are provided in hospitals. Our blog is frequently updated to give you the latest STD news. All of the STD testing offered at our labs is administered under the management of a physician.
We have the most advanced Webster STD testing. Our chlamydia and gonorrhea test panel looks for both STIs in urine and gives you results in 24-48 hours. Make sure that when you decide to test for syphilis, you are using the FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test.
Webster, Texas Sexually Transmitted Infections Information
The state of Texas publishes annual data about the transmission of STDs and HIV in Webster.
Get informed and protect yourself against sexually transmitted diseases now!
- 7,071 syphilis infections were diagnosed in Texas in 2012.
- In 2010, the number of black women living with HIV was 12.5 times higher than white women in Texas.
- 64,498 Texas residents were diagnosed with HIV in 2010.
- In Texas, the rate of HIV deaths in 2008 was 3.6 cases per 100,000 people.
- 4,430 Texas residents contracted HIV infections through homosexual contact and injection drug use in 2010.
Texas STD testing is a smart thing to do. Protect yourself and your partners by committing to regular STD testing. We ensure your privacy and safety and guarantee that all of our tests are approved / cleared by the FDA.