Local Same-Day STD Testing
All of our 31501 STD tests are economically priced. Our testing laboratories are CLIA certified. Our testing process is simple.
Check our blog often for educational articles on current STD topics. Choose our physician-monitored STD testing to ensure your safety. Receive the same tests at our labs that hospitals and doctor's offices with our confidential online STD testing service.
As a policy, STDcheck.com does not report test results to health insurance companies or place them on permanent health records. We make sure you get test results by email. Results will be made available on Pcs, smartphones and tablets.
Waycross, Georgia STI Data
If you do not take an STD test, you cannot be certain whether you have a sexually transmitted diseases. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases an annual report with infection rates and other STD data for the Waycross area.
- Georgia ranked 4th out of 50 states for syphilis transmission at the end of 2012.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention spent $12,587,778 on housing for HIV patients in 2011.
- Georgia has ranked 6th highest in the U.S. for number of AIDS cases every year since 2009.
- 5.6 persons per 100,000 died from HIV in Georgia in 2009.
- ***22,135 youths aged 15-19 reported having sexually transmitted diseases in Georgia
Many common STIs are asymptomatic and testing is the only way to know that you are STD free. Being a Georgia resident makes it crucial that you commit to regular STD testing.