Rapid STD Testing
When you test with us, you will go through a thoroughly analyzed and approved testing process. Wisconsin STD testing is simple and convenient when you have 4,000 STD testing centers in the country to choose from, including many throughout Waterford. Take an STD test the same day you purchase it with our 53185 STD testing.
The many payment options we accept- credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts- make for very easy payment process. The HIPAA Privacy Rule is what safeguards your personal information, and we abide by it. Our STD tests are just as reliable as what you would get in a hospital- we use the same labs to process our results.
We send test results for reading on PC, tablets and smartphones. STDcheck.com does not report test results to any health insurer or place them on permanent medical records. Results are emailed when ready.
STI Data for Waterford, Wisconsin
STD infection and transfer rates in Wisconsin keep rising as more and more residents get infected. Periodic Waterford STD testing gives you the keys to maintaining control of your sexual health.
- Wisconsin ranked 24th for gonorrhea infections by population in 2010.
- Wisconsin ranked 39th in the US for syphilis infections by population in 2010.
- Wisconsin ranked 20th in the US for chlamydia infections by population in 2010.
- There were 90 estimated deaths in 2010 among people with an HIV diagnosis.
- The state of Wisconsin was participating in 14 sterile syringe exchange programs as of 2011.
Don't be a statistic- get tested and protect yourself! Sexually transmitted disease are the most common communicable diseases in the nation. Some STDs can be passed on through simple skin-to-skin contact.