Same-Day STD Testing
Our CLIA-certified test labs aid to complete your tests quickly. We top our competitors' prices with our affordable 94595 STD testing. Our testing process is simple and quick.
Get reliable results with our STD tests, which are the same as what is used in hospitals. Test under the supervision of a doctor at our testing centers. Learn about STD testing and therapy on our blog, Exposed.
Our labs test for other diseases so nobody will ever know the purpose of your visit to the test center. As healthcare consumers, we have created STD testing facilities that treat you the way we like to be treated ourselves. Finding a nearby test center is fast by entering your zip code on our website.
Walnut Creek, California STD Data
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) publishes an annual report on the sexually transmitted disease infection rates in Walnut Creek. To always be in control of your STD status and sexual wellbeing, test for sexually transmitted diseases frequently.
- 1,108 out of every 100,000 black people in California were HIV-positive in 2010.
- Young women from the ages of 15-19 living in the state of California are the second-most likely to contract chlamydia.
- In 2010, almost 79% of men with HIV in California got the disease from male-to-male sex.
- 32.5% of new HIV diagnoses in California in 2010 received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months.
- Females ranked higher than men in 2011 for reported cases of chlamydia.
It's clear to see, STDs are a growing concern in Walnut Creek, California and across the country. Protect yourself by practicing safe sex.