Local HIV Testing Centers
Test for STDs in the 94598 area without an inconvenient trip to a doctor's office or hospital. Our lab technicians need 5 minutes or less to complete your test We do not require extra paperwork once you purchase your testing package.
If you're unsure about what tests you have to take, use our test recommendation tool. Our conveniently accessible testing locations are located all around Walnut Creek. You can call us to get a status update when you're waiting for your tests results.
Our testing system is consumer friendly - it was designed to meet your needs and we want to treat you the way we like to be treated. It is really easy to find a test center close to you by entering your zip code on our website. Our labs also conduct tests for other conditions not related to sexually transmitted diseases so your reason for being there will remain a secret.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Morbidity Data for Walnut Creek, California
Your sexual well being is unsure unless you take STD tests regularly. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) covers the entire US, including Walnut Creek and the state of California, in their annual report on STD infection rates and statistics.
- Men residing in California aged 45 or over are ten times more likely than women to contract syphilis.
- Men are 3 times more likely to contract syphilis than women.
- Males in California outranked females for reported cases of HIV/AIDS in 2011.
- White men ranked 2nd next to black men for contracting syphilis infections in 2011.
- Black women at the age of 15-19 living in California are 7 times more likely to contract Chlamydia than white women at the same age group.
The chances that you will spread one or two STDs in your lifetime is pretty high especially if you are sexually-active, so get STD tested now.