Local STD Testing Centers
Unlike other STD testing services, our test panel allows you to test for hepatitis A without extra charge. Your monthly statement will show FPK Services for all charges to maintain your privacy. We want you to be comfortable throughout the testing process and will won't ever ask you embarrassing questions now or at the lab.
Use one of the many payment options we give you- credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts- to pay for your STD tests. Rest easy knowing that your private information is kept safe by our adherence to the HIPAA Privacy Rule and any other federal and state privacy mandates. Have your STD tests processed by the same labs used by local hospitals.
We will not report your results to any health insurance provider or place them on your permanent medical records. You can download and read your test results on your smartphones, tablets or PCs. We make sure you get all test results by email quickly.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Infections Rate for Vincennes, Indiana
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) puts together an annual report on the STD infection numbers in Vincennes. To always be in control of your STD status and sexual health, test for sexually transmitted diseases frequently.
- About 5 out of 10 people living with HIV/AIDS in Indiana as of 2011 were white.
- 18% of all children born to HIV-positive mothers in Indiana tested positive for HIV or AIDS.
- Between 2006 and 2007, the number of people diagnosed with HIV/AIDS who died increased from 121 to 210.
- In 2011, a total of 2,148 people diagnosed with HIV/AIDS in another state moved to Indiana.
- The rate of men who got HIV/AIDS from male-to-male sexual contact was 159.7 per 100,000 in 2011.
Many people have no idea they have an infection and unknowingly spread STDs in Indiana. The only way to be sure of your STD status is to get tested. Getting regular STD testing is imperative for anyone participating in sex of any kind. Some STIs can be prevented with vaccines, such as HPV, Hepatitis A and B. STDs are one of the most common infectious diseases in the US and Indiana.