Fast Local STD testing Centers
Our 08406 test centers don't need a physician exam for you to test for STDs. Pop into any of our test locations and in 5 minutes or less you are done We do not ask for additional paperwork when you test for STDs with us.
Get the opinion of our past clients in the reviews and testimonials they leave on our website. We make counselors available to you 24/7 by phone. We safeguard our payment process with 128-bit encryption.
Testing for gonorrhea and chlamydia in 08406 is simple with the industry leading test panel we have put together for you. No other testing service gives you a more robust Ventnor City STD testing. Our FDA-approved syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test can return results faster than all other services.
STI Rate for Ventnor City, New Jersey
Testing on a regular basis is the best thing you can do for your sexual wellbeing if you are sexually active. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) publishes an annual report on the infection rates and transmission categories of people affected by sexually transmitted diseases in Ventnor City.
- 229 primary and secondary (P&S) syphilis infections were diagnosed in New Jersey in 2012.
- Essex County accounted for majority of women newly infected (3,962) with HIV in 2010.
- 1 in 701 Whites in New Jersey had HIV/AIDS as of 2012.
- Males in the state of New Jersey have accounted for 773 cases of new syphilis infections in 2011.
- 20% of New Jersey men with HIV/AIDS were infected through sex with other men.
In addition to offering tests for HIV-1 and HIV-2, STDcheck.com tests for other common infections including syphilis, chlamydia, gonorrhea, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, oral herpes and genital herpes online or over the phone at 1-800-456-2323.