Local Same-Day STD Testing
No one in the 98664 area can top our competitively priced STD testing packages. At STDcheck.com, we guarantee that our simple testing method is a snap to complete. All of our local testing labs are accredited by the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA).
We want you to be armed with knowledge about STD testing and treatment, so we created a glossary of terminology on our website. Get tested for STDs with our truly all-inclusive testing that checks for HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis. We have the simplest refund process: simply cancel your testing without visiting our testing center and get your money back within 1 to 2 days.
Getting the test for chlamydia and gonorrhea with our chlamydia-chlamydia test panel is a smart decision. The Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis we offer in the 98664 area is the industry gold standard. At STDcheck.com, we offer only FDA-approved Vancouver STD tests and we are the only company to do so.
STI Infections Rate for Vancouver, Washington
Every year, the Washington health department and federal government gather and report data on the transmission rates and methods of STDs and HIV in Vancouver. If you want to stay safe against STDs, you need to be armed with the facts.
- Among Washington residents living with HIV in 2010, 1,579 were black.
- White Washingtonians were responsible for 1,271 new HIV infections from 2008-2011.
- In 2011, Washington was #24 out of the 50 states for new HIV diagnoses.
- There were 10,732 people living with HIV in Washington State in 2010.
- 7,157 cases of HIV among men in Washington were contracted through male-to-male sexual contact.
At STDcheck.com, we guarantee high quality confidential STD testing in all of our 4,000+ local test centers in United States.