Local HIV Testing Centers
Once you give a small urine or blood sample, you receive your results quickly. Get medication in Van Nuys, California if your STD test comes back positive for one of the conditions our doctors have authority to cure with a prescription. Begin STD treatment as quickly as possible by getting referred to a specialist in Van Nuys, California.
We give back your money if you decide to cancel your testing before visiting one of our testing centers. We offer testing for all of the most common STDs that can be taken separately or as one all-inclusive panel. STD phrasing is explained in the glossary of STD terms on our website.
Getting tested for chlamydia and gonorrhea with our chlamydia-chlamydia test panel is a smart decision. STDcheck.com offers only FDA-approved / cleared Van Nuys STD tests and we are the only company to do so. The Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis offered by us in the 91405 area is the industry gold standard.
STD Information for Van Nuys, California
Van Nuys is included every year in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) report on sexually transmitted disease infection rates and transmission categories. To get rid of uncertainty about your STD status, get tested often.
- By the end of 2010, 363 out of every 100,000 people in California were living with HIV.
- 114,657 cases of Chlamydia were found in women in 2011.
- By the end of 2010, there were 269 HIV-positive people per 100,000 in Riverside County.
- Native American women living in California are more likely to contract chlamydia than Native American Men.
- Statistically, a little over 1 out of every 100 black people living in California in 2010 were HIV-positive.
An STD testing is the only way to know your STD status. Many STDs can go symptomless until it is too late and you are left with a lifelong affliction like blindness, liver damage, or infertility.