Low-Cost STD testing Centers
We do not ask for additional paperwork when you test with us. Our online STD testing service allows you to test for STDs in 33596 without the hassle of a visit to a physician's office. You will be through with your test in 5 minutes or less.
Because we adhere to the HIPAA Privacy Rule, your information will always be protected. Whenever you are ready to checkout, you will be able to purchase your STD testing with any of the following payment methods: credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. Our testing takes place in the same labs that the hospitals near you use to process their tests, so your results are reliable.
Our FDA-approved / cleared syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test searches for syphilis in the blood and gives you test results in 1-2 days. No one else has higher quality Valrico STD testing. We test for chlamydia and gonorrhea together using our exclusive chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel which screens for both infections.
Valrico, Florida Sexually Transmitted Diseases Morbidity Data
The only way to be sure that you are disease-free is to get Valrico STD testing. There is a steady rise in the number of STD infections in Florida each year.
- Broward County had the second highest number of HIV infections in 2012.
- Miami-Dade County had the highest number of HIV infection in 2012 in Florida.
- Gonorrhea infections in women aged 25-29 were higher in 2012 than the previous year.
- The highest transmission category for men diagnosed with HIV in 2010 was homosexual sex with other men, accounting for 64.7% of diagnosed HIV in men.
- Gonorrhea infections in 2010 increased among people age 15-19 by about 83%.
Because some STDs show no symptoms, it is easy for a Florida resident to have an STD and never know it. Many STDs are spread by kissing or skin-to-skin contact, making it very easy to spread them throughout Valrico. Some STDs, if never treated can cause lifelong complications such as liver failure or death.