Rapid Private STD testing Centers
At our STD testing centers, you'll give a quick blood or urine sample and receive results quickly. If you need treatment for STDs in Upland, California, our physicians may be able to prescribe medication for your condition. If your test results are positive, you may get a referral to a specialist in Upland, California to being your STD treatment.
We take many payment methods, such as credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts, to make checkout easier. Because we adhere to the HIPAA Privacy Rule, you know your personal information will always stay safe. Our test centers are accessible to nearby hospitals.
STDcheck.com has the most advanced Upland STD testing available. Our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel tests for gonorrhea and chlamydia in the 91786 area. Latent syphilis infection is known to cause blindness and dementia and other serious illnesses but our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test seeks syphilis in the blood and returns test results in 1-2 days.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics for Upland, California
The best thing you can do to keep control over your sexual well being is by taking STD tests often. There is a report released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) annually that includes data on sexually transmitted disease infection numbers in Upland.
- Black females in California are more like to be infected with Chlamydia than black men.
- Females in California reported 10,811 new cases of gonorrhea in 2011.
- 352 out of every 100,000 of Native Americans living in California in 2010 were HIV-positive.
- Women aged from 20-24 are more likely to contract Chlamydia than any other age group.
- By the end of 2010, 427 of every 100,000 people in Marin County were HIV-positive.
Call STDcheck.com now at 1-800-456-2323 to speak with one of our counselors if you tested positive to STDs (except oral herpes).