Same-Day Online STD Testing
All of our STD tests need only a small blood or urine sample. If you test positive for STDs, our physicians can refer you to specialists in Tyler, Texas for treatment. Our doctors are authorized to prescribe medication in Tyler, Texas, so you can get fast treatment for gonorrhea and chlamydia.
Testing is available for all of the most frequently occurring sexually transmitted diseases whether you want to take an individual test or an all-inclusive test. Use the glossary of STD terms on our site to get educated about the lingo used to talk about STDs. Refunds are given within 1-2 days of cancelling your testing as long as it is done prior to visiting our testing location.
We use our testing sites ourselves and we designed testing process to fit the way we'd like to be taken care of as healthcare consumers. Our labs test for many conditions and no one at the center will know why you are there or what you are testing for. Enter your zip code on our website to find the closest test centers to you.
STD Statistics for Tyler, Texas
Every sexually active resident of Texas is at risk for getting a sexually transmitted disease thanks to increasing infection rates every year. Any Tyler resident who has not been tested for STDs is not in control of their sexual health.
- In 2010, Texas had a higher syphilis infection rate that was higher than the national average of 4.5 cases per 100,000 residents.
- 124,649 chlamydia infections were diagnosed in Texas in 2012.
- Texas ranked 11th in the US for chlamydia infecctions in 2010.
- In Texas, 8,214 people contracted HIV from intravenous drug use in 2010.
- In Texas, the rate of HIV deaths in 2008 was 3.6 cases per 100,000 people.
Chlamydia is the most transmitted STD in United Statesand most of those infected are aged 19-24, so it is essential that you get tested for all STDs annually.