Local Same-Day STD Testing
Our STD testing packages are priced competitively to offer you the ultimate value. For your convenience, our testing procedure is very simple No other testing service utilizes nothing but CLIA-certified testing labs like STDcheck.com.
The hospitals in your area process their tests at the same test centers that we use, so you know your results will be accurate. Every time you purchase any of our STD testing packages, you can choose from many payment options, including credit or debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. Our adherence to federal privacy guidelines, such as the HIPAA Privacy Rule, allows us to keep your personal information protected.
Our labs test for so many conditions that it is impossible for anyone to know why you are there. We are a healthcare consumer-friendly company and our STD testing process was designed to give you the maximum comfort when you visit. Finding the nearest lab is a breeze - all you need to do is enter your zip code on our website.
Tustin, California STD Morbidity Data
Without an STD test, you cannot be assured of your STD status. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the federal government publish reports every year with data about STDs in Tustin.
- At the end of 2010, 345 of every 100,000 people in Solano County were living with HIV.
- Statistically, a little over 1 out of every 100 black people living in California in 2010 were HIV-positive.
- Men are 3 times more likely to contract syphilis than women.
- By the end of 2010, 272 people out of 100,000 in Sacramento County were HIV-positive.
- At the end of 2010, 513 people out of every 100,000 in Los Angeles County were living with HIV.
As many as 1/2 of all California citizens will have an STD in their lifetime. Statistically, 25% of all young adults in California have an STD. Infected individuals who don't know they have an STD are a common catalyst for the spread of STDs in California. Quite a few people with STDs are asymptomatic. Some STDs can be contracted by the same person more than once.