Local Private STD Testing
Other testing services do not check for hepatitis A as part of their test panel - we do. All payments for STD tests through STDcheck.com show up as FPK Services on your monthly statement. We will not ask you humiliating questions at the lab - we do not ask questions at all.
The HIPAA Privacy Rule keeps your personal information private. When you test with us, you get to avoid the hospital and go directly to the lab they use to process their tests. All of the payment methods we accept are designed to give you flexible ways to pay, including credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts.
To locate the closest lab to you, simply enter your zip code into a search box on our website. Our labs test for many diseases so no one will know what your visit is about. We built our testing process to meet your needs and you will be well taken care of when you visit any of our labs.
Turlock, California STI Statistics
Turlock STD infection statistics and transmission methods are gathered and reported by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) every year. The only surefire way to find out your STD status is with an STD test.
- 52.6% of men found positive for Syphilis in 2011 also had HIV.
- In California, 50,584 white people were living with an HIV diagnosis.
- 22,829 people were diagnosed with HIV in California between 2008 and 2011.
- 32.5% of new HIV diagnoses in California in 2010 received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months.
- 35,135 Hispanic/Latino people in California were HIV-positive in 2010.
15-24 year-olds are most vulnerable to STD infections - unfortunately, they are also the least likely to get tested, so protect yourself today.