Rapid STD Testing
STDcheck.com's labs are CLIA-certified to offer accurate online STD testing results. As the online STD testing leader, we offer a simple testing process, guaranteed. Our STD testing in 85711 is economically priced to provide you with the greatest value.
With our test recommendation tool, you can get a personalized suggestion about what testing is best for you. If you hate waiting for your test results, call our health specialists anytime, night or day for an update. Visit any of our test facilities located conveniently around Tucson.
STDcheck.com has the most sophisticated Tucson STD testing available. Our Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test is approved / cleared by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Test for gonorrhea and chlamydia using our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel which is fast and convenient.
Tucson, Arizona Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics
If you are not testing for sexually transmitted diseases often, you are not maintaining control over your sexual health. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) discloses information about the STD infection rates and other statistics every year in a report that includes Tucson.
- In 2011, 75 of every 100,000 Arizonans had gonorrhea
- Arizona ranks 11th among states for having the highest rate of chlamydia cases and 13th for syphilis.
- From 2006 to 2011, chlamydia infections rose from 426.2 to 457.6 per 100,000 persons
- In Arizona, it is estimated that at least 100,000 people are infected with hepatitis C.
- Between 2010 and 2011, chlamydia infections rose 9% in Arizona
We can tell you of a million reasons to get STD testing right now but we know one is enough - your life.