Confidential STD Testing
Same-day testing makes it easy to purchase testing and visit a testing center in 06611 the same day. You can have absolute confidence in our testing process because it has been analyzed by diagnostic specialists. Out of 4,000 testing centers throughout the United States, many are located in Trumbull with more throughout the state of Connecticut.
Choose from an assortment of payment methods, including but not limited to credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. Get the highest level of security for your personal information with our online STD testing service, which adheres to the HIPAA Privacy Rule. Get tested for sexually transmitted diseases in the same labs that hospitals in your area use to process their tests.
Our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test in the 06611 area tests for the syphilis virus in blood with very fast results. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) advises testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea together since both infections go together most of the time and we have a chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel available to test for both infections. Nobody has more sophisticated STD testing in the Trumbull.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Statistics for Trumbull, Connecticut
Anyone who lives in Connecticut is at risk for sexually transmitted diseases if they are sexually active. You will not lose control of your sexual wellbeing if you take regular Trumbull STD tests.
- There were 122 people living with HIV in Tolland County, CT in 2010.
- By the end of 2010, Connecticut residents were living with HIV at a rate of 360 per 100,000.
- Almost a third of all people living with HIV in New Haven County were Hispanic/Latino by the end of 2010.
- At the end of 2010, 1,211 black people in New Haven County, CT were living with HIV.
- Among HIV-positive women in Connecticut, almost 56% got it from heterosexual contact in 2010.
It takes 1-5 minutes to get tested for STIs with STDcheck.com, so what are you still waiting for? Get tested today.