Local Same-Day STD Testing
Our comprehensive test panel includes Hepatitis A, unlike our competitors, making ours truly all-inclusive. Because your privacy matters to us, your charges will be shown as FPK Services on your monthly statement. Your secret is guarded when you test with us, we will not ask awkward questions.
After answering a few simple questions, you'll get a suggestion of what tests you should take if you use our test recommendation tool. With health specialists standing by 24/7, we make it simple to get an update on your STD test results while you wait. You won't have to waste time looking for a testing center because we have many convenient located throughout Torrance.
Our testing center are designed to be consumer-friendly and give you the same experience we would expect when we use them ourselves. You can simply find a test location in your area by entering your zip close in a search box on our website. You need not worry about others knowing why you are visiting our labs - we test for other conditions not related to STDs.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Morbidity Data for Torrance, California
Take charge of your sexual health by taking STD tests regularly. Sexually transmitted diseases are the most common communicable diseases in the US and are the subject of an annual report from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on infection numbers and other statistics.
- 2,327 males reported having primary and secondary syphilis in 2011.
- At the end of 2010, 513 people out of every 100,000 in Los Angeles County were living with HIV.
- 114,657 cases of Chlamydia were found in women in 2011.
- 32.5% of new HIV diagnoses in California in 2010 received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months.
- By the end of 2010, 272 people out of 100,000 in Sacramento County were HIV-positive.
STDcheck.com abides by all federal, state and local laws governing medical testing including the HIPAA Privacy Rule, and we use 128-bit encryption to encrypt your informations when you test with us.