Rapid Private STD testing Centers
Test for STDs in the 08755 area without an inconvenient trip to a physician's office or hospital. Our lab technicians need 5 minutes or less to complete your test We do not require extra paperwork once you buy your testing package.
Take advantage of the resources we offer, such as our blog Exposed, to preserve control of your sexual health long after you use our online STD testing service. We have the same tests as hospitals, so you know your results are reliable.Testing at our labs is always carried out under the management of a physician for your safety.
Test results will be made available on your smartphones, PCs and tablets. Count on us not to report your test results to yourhealth insurance provider or place it in your permanent medical records. All test results are available immediately by email.
Toms River, New Jersey STD Morbidity Data
The health department of New Jersey and the federal government collect data each year about STD and HIV infection rates and transmission categories in Toms River. By getting educated, you help stop the transfer of sexually transmitted diseases by protecting yourself against them.
- 64% of New Jersey women living with HIV/AIDS in 2012 got it through heterosexual sex.
- 26,209 people in New Jersey have been reported to have in Chlamydia in 2011.
- In 2012, 1,822 New Jersey inmates reported having HIV/AIDS.
- 62% of women living with HIV/AIDS are currently 20-49 years old.
- A total of 3,798 cases of gonorrhea were diagnosed in New Jersey in 2012.
The thing about waiting to get tested for STDs is that other things come up and you forget, all the while you could be infecting others with chlamydia, HIV, syphilis, herpes or other infections - get tested now and know for sure.