Same-Day Local STD Testing
Our testing system has been set up to avoid awkward questions. We consider testing for hepatitis A important so we include it with our 10-test STD test panel. To ensure your privacy is completely secured, we list all charges as FPK Services on your monthly statement.
Check the website for client reviews and testimonials. Our checkout is encrypted, so it's always secure. Talk to one of our counselors to have your STD questions answered night or day.
Results are usually emailed as soon as they are available. STDcheck.com will make your result easy to read on your tablets, PCs or smartphones. We do not report your test results to your health insurer.
Tomball, Texas Sexually Transmitted Infections Information
Yearly reports published by the federal government and the health department of Texas contain statistics about STDs and HIV in Tomball. Knowledge is the greatest way to start defending yourself against sexually transmitted diseases.
- 40% of Texas residents said they were tested for HIV in 2010.
- In 2010, 9.3% of men living with HIV contracted the disease from heterosexual sex.
- 29,948 men were diagnosed with chlamydia infections in Texas in 2012.
- In 2010, Texas' chlamydia infection rate exceeded the national average of 426 cases per 100,000 residents.
- In 2010, Texas estimated gonorrhea rate exceeded the national rate of 100.8 cases per 100,000 residents.
It is never too late to get tested. It is necessary that you protect yourself and your partner from suffering any type of STD. You will be glad you chose to test for STDs in Texas with STDcheck.com.