Local STD Testing Centers
Our service simplifies 60477 STD testing by allowing you to skip the physician's visit. Our local testing locations do not require additional paperwork when you arrive. You can complete our test in 5 minutes or less.
The HIPAA Privacy Rule is the federal guideline we follow that keeps your information private. Hospitals in the area use the same labs that we do, so you know that our STD tests are safe and reliable. We accept credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts, so you have plenty of payment options.
In 60477, our gonorrhea and chlamydia test panel looks for twin infections, gonorrhea and chlamydia in the urine using the Nucleic Acid Amplification (NAA) test and our specialists can write prescriptions if you test positive. Using the FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test, our experts test for syphilis, one of the most dangerous sexually transmitted diseases. We use the most advanced Tinley Park STD testing techniques available anywhere today.
Tinley Park, Illinois Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information
Every year, the Illinois health department and federal government collect and publish data on the transmission rates and methods of STDs and HIV in Tinley Park. If you want to stay safe against STDs, you need to be armed with knowledge.
- Male to male (MSM) sexual contact accounted for 1,405 HIV infection in 2011.
- In 2010, the rate of Black males living with HIV in Illinois was 6.2 times the rate of White males.
- Illinois's rate of gonorrhea infection in 2010 was 122.2 per 100,000 residents.
- As of 2011, there were almost 32,000 people living with HIV in Illinois.
- Illinois ranked 9th among 50 states for chlamydia infections in 2010
With over 19 million Americans testing positive for sexually transmitted infections, it is easy to get infected. The worst step you can take is to keep having unprotected sex.