Low-Cost STD testing Centers
All of our CLIA-certified testing locations meet federal and state standards for accuracy. We have simplified our testing process so you can carry out your test in a matter of minutes. Use our online STD testing service to get the most affordably priced STD testing in the 77380 area.
When you make the decision to take an STD test with us, you are electing to skip the doctor's office or hospital and go straight to the lab where they send their tests to be processed. By following the HIPAA Privacy Rule and all other federal and state privacy mandates, we are ensuring that your personal information remains private. Each and every one of the payment methods we accept are meant to provide you with easy ways to pay, including credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts.
Our chlamydia and gonorrhea test panel screens for both sexually transmitted infections in urine and gives you results in 24-48 hours. Be sure that when you decide to test for syphilis, you are using the FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test. We have the most advanced The Woodlands STD testing.
STD Information for The Woodlands, Texas
The threat of contracting an STD in Texas is high. Everyone in The Woodlands should take STD tests frequently.
- Texas had 2,394 inmates in state or federal prisons in 2010 with HIV/AIDS.
- 20-24 year-old Texans had the highest number of chlamydia infections with 47,689 followed by 15-19 year-olds with 38,359 in 2012.
- In 2010, Texas ranked 11 out of all 50 states in primary and secondary syphilis infections.
- With 1,279 cases of HIV, Harris County had the highest number of diagnosed infections in 2012 in Texas.
- Texas ranked 11th in the US for chlamydia infecctions in 2010.
At least a quarter of adults with an STD don't know they have the disease. The only way to be sure of your STD status is to be get The Woodlands STD testing. Sexually transmitted diseases pose a threat to everyone in Texas, regardless of age, race, or socioeconomic background.