Convenient STD Testing
At STDcheck.com, certified diagnostic specialists have approved our testing process to ensure accuracy of test results. We have over 4,000 testing centers throughout the country, with many in the The Villages, Florida area. Our same-day 32162 STD testing is the best available.
Our checkout is encrypted, so it's always secure. Speak to one of our counselors to have your STD questions answered any time. Check the website for client reviews and testimonials.
We will never report your test results to your health insurance provider or include it in your permanent medical records. We dispatch the test results by email when ready. Your test results can be downloaded and read on your smartphone, tablets and PCs.
STD Infections Data for The Villages, Florida
If you want to be able to defend yourself against STDs and HIV, inform yourself. Data collected by the federal government and the health department of Florida are published each year.
- In 2012, men aged 20-24 accounted for more than 3,100 gonorrhea infections in Florida.
- In 2010, 82.5% of women diagnosed with HIV contracted it through heterosexual interccourse.
- Gonorrhea infections in 2010 increased among people age 15-19 by about 83%.
- Broward County had the most chlamydia infections in Florida in 2012.
- Syphilis infections among women in Florida increased in 2012 from the previous year.
Most sexually transmitted infections are silent or do not show symptoms, it is not wise to fail to get STD testing - it is easy to transmit infections to others if you are not aware that you have it.