Rapid STD Testing
Your charges will be shown as FPK Services on your statement to protect your privacy. No other online STD test company has a comprehensive 10 test STD testing panel with testing for Hepatitis A. No need to worry about embarrassing questions when you test with us.
If you have questions about STDs, ask any of our trained counselors anytime- night or day. Our website features a completely secure payment process protected by 128-bit encryption. Client reviews and testimonials are available for you to read on the website.
We do not inform your health insurance provider of your test results nor do we place them on your permanent medical records. All clients are notified as soon as their test results become available. Check your email 24-48 hours after your test for your results.
STD information for: Texarkana, Texas
Testing on a regular basis is the greatest thing you can do for your sexual health if you are sexually active. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) publishes an annual report on the infection rates and transmission categories of people affected by sexually transmitted diseases in Texarkana.
- 40% of Texas residents said they were tested for HIV in 2010.
- 7,071 syphilis infections were diagnosed in Texas in 2012.
- In 2011, Texas received $36,323,978 grant from the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for HIV/AIDS.
- The percentage of women living with an HIV positive diagnosis in 2010 who contracted it from heterosexual sex was 74.8%.
- In Texas, Dallas County had the 2nd highest HIV infections with 781 in 2012.
A few of our local STD testing centers are open on weekends, so get tested today and be STD free.