Online STD Testing Service
If you test positive for an STD in Terre Haute, Indiana, our physiciansmay be able to help by prescribing antibiotics. If you test positive for an STD, our doctors in Terre Haute, Indiana may be able to provide a specialist referral so you can begin treatment. Our tests use a small blood or urine sample, so you don't have to waste time having a physical.
We use all of the latests tests that are provided in hospitals. All of the STD testing offered at our labs is administered under the management of a physician. Our blog is frequently updated to give you the latest STD news.
In the 47802 area, we have the most sophisticated Terre Haute STD testing available. Gonorrhea-chlamydia infection is very common and we test for both infections using our test panel. Our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test is the "gold standard" in the industry.
Terre Haute, Indiana STD Rate
Be confident of your sexual health by testing for STDs regularly. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) puts together reports about STD rates in Terre Haute and around the country every year.
- In 2011, a total of 18,375 HIV/AIDS tests were administered by the state of Indiana.
- In 2011, a total of 2,148 people diagnosed with HIV/AIDS in another state moved to Indiana.
- The number of people that died from HIV/AIDS-related issues in Indiana peaked in 1995.
- The rate of new HIV diagnosis among blacks was almost 8 times that of whites in 2011.
- Marion County had the highest number of new HIV diagnoses in Indiana in 2011.
Contraceptives are vital to safe sex but don't protect you from diseases spread through skin-to-skin contact. Unsafe sex can lead to incurable infections and lifelong side-effects, such as infertility, blindness, and liver damage.