Local Private STD Testing
No other online testing services has better same-day STD testing in the 85282 area. We have over 4,000 STD testing locations throughout the United States with many in the Tempe, Arizona area to meet your STD testing needs. Our process is not only rapid, it has been thoroughly analyzed by diagnostic specialists.
Each of the most common STDs, HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis, are included with our comprehensive testing. Use our glossary of STD terms as a resource to inform yourself about STDs. Get your money back quickly with test cancellation before visiting our test centers.
You can receive and read your test results on your PCs, tablets and smartphones. Your test results are guaranteed with us - we will not place them on your permanent medical records or notify your health insurance provider. We will email you to let you know your test results.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Infections Rate for Tempe, Arizona
The federal government and the Arizona department of health gather information and publish reports about STDs and HIV in Tempe annually
Being educated about STDs is the first step toward defending yourself against becoming infected.
- 1047 cases of HIV have been found in females in 2011
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) predict that deaths occurring from hepatitis C infections will triple in the next 15 years.
- 1129 non-Hispanic Whites had chlamydia in Arizona in 2011
- Arizona ranks 11th among states for having the highest rate of chlamydia cases and 13th for syphilis.
- For every 100,000 19-24 year-olds, 12,492.6 were infected with chlamydia in 2011
Many STDs can be contracted more than once. About a quarter of all people with STDs don't know that they are positive. Don't get stuck with a lifelong affliction or side-effects like infertility, liver damage, or blindness-- get tested now.