Same-Day Local STD Testing
Getting treatment for an STD in Taunton, Massachusetts is as easy as possible when you get a referral to a specialist from one of our doctors. Our physicians are licensed and have the authority to write prescriptions in Taunton, Massachusetts. You're in and out of our testing centers quickly because you only have to give a small blood or urine sample
Our checkout is encrypted, so it's always secure. Speak to one of our counselors to have your STD questions answered night or day. Check the website for client reviews and testimonials.
Our FDA-approved syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test searches for syphilis in the blood and gives you test results in 1-2 days. No other testing provider has better Taunton STD testing. We test for chlamydia and gonorrhea together using our exclusive chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel which screens for both infections.
STI Infections Rate for Taunton, Massachusetts
Sexually transmitted disease infection and transfer rates in Massachusetts continue to increase as more and more residents get infected. Frequent Taunton STD testing gives you the keys to staying in control of your sexual wellbeing.
- In 2010, the rate of Hispanic men living with HIV infection was 4.2 times that of white men.
- In 2010, Massachusetts' rate of HIV-related deaths was 1.6 for every 100,000 people.
- In 2011, women had an estimated rate of 12 HIV infections per 100,000 Massachusetts residents.
- In 2011, men accounted for 33.9 HIV infections per 100,000 persons residing in Massachusetts.
- In 2010, 34.6% of women who contracted HIV got it through using injection drugs.
The only way to be sure of your STD status is to be get Taunton STD testing. Sexually transmitted diseases pose a threat to everyone in Massachusetts, regardless of age, race, or socioeconomic background. At least 25% adults with an STD don't even know they are infected.