Low-Cost STD testing Centers
Because we want to guarantee your privacy, your charges will be shown as FPK Services on your monthly statement All STD testing panels we offer include hepatitis A. Our test center technicians will not ask you awkward questions when you arrive for your test.
If you have questions about STD testing, just ask one of the counselors we make available to you every day, 24/7. Our checkout process features 128-bit encryption for your security. Let our past customers give you an idea of the service we provide with reviews and testimonials.
Your health insurance provider will never know you tested for STDs because we will not notify them and STDcheck.com will not place the results on your permanent medical records. Your STD test results will only be dispatched to you by email. You can easily download and read your test results on your PCs, smartphones and tablets.
STI Infections Rate for Taunton, Massachusetts
To maintain control of your sexual health at all times, you need to take STD tests frequently. If you live in the Taunton area, there are reports published every year by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on the infection rates and transmission methods of sexually transmitted diseases in your area.
- Massachusetts ranked 16th among 50 states in reported syphilis infections between 1999 and 2008.
- Chlamydia infections increased 110% in 10 years in Massachusetts, from 10,121 infections in 2001 to 21,236 in 2010.
- In 2011, 666 Massachusetts residents were diagnosed with HIV.
- In 2011, bi-racial Massachusetts residents had an estimated rate of 19.7 HIV infections per 100,000 people.
- Blacks in Massachusetts had a rate of 126.7 HIV infections per 100,000 people in 2011.
The CDC advises getting tests for gonorrhea and chlamydia at the same time and we have a testing panel for both conditions at STDcheck.com.