Low-Cost STD testing Centers
Because our doctors can prescribe medication for gonorrhea and chlamydia in Tappahannock, Virginia, you can get treatment faster. You can test for STDs with no more than a small blood or urine sample. Get a specialist referral from one of our doctors in Tappahannock, Virginia if you need to begin STD treatment.
Put your safety first with our doctor- monitored testing. Visit one of our labs to get the same tests used by doctors and hospitals. Use our blog, Exposed, as a resource to stay current on STD issues and advancements.
At STDcheck.com, we use the most advanced Tappahannock STD testing available. Gonorrhea and chlamydia diseases are the most commonly reported STIs in United States, that is why we created the chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel to test for both diseases at the same time. Late stage syphilis can lead to paralysis but rest assured our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test can quickly screen for this infection and give you results in one to two days in the 22560 area.
STI Data for Tappahannock, Virginia
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is responsible for an annual report containing STD data for the Tappahannock area. Routine STD testing is the most valuable part of a sexual health regimen for sexually active people.
- Richmond City was the location of 2,040 Virginia residents living with HIV in 2010.
- 4,328 women living with HIV in Virginia at the end of 2010 got the disease from heterosexual contact.
- In 2011, the state of Virginia reported almost 1,100 new cases of HIV.
- There were 2,931 Virginia residents living with HIV between the ages of 25 and 34 in 2010.
- There were 973 Virginia residents between the ages of 13 and 24 living with HIV in 2010.
Some STDs can be transmitted through simple skin-to-skin contact. Don't become a statistic- get tested and protect yourself! Sexually transmitted disease are the most common communicable diseases in the US.