Same-Day Online STD Testing
We guarantee your test results 100% because our process has been vetted by certified diagnostic specialists. You don't have to wait between purchasing your testing package and visiting one of our 33607 STD testing centers with our quick testing. You have many options to choose from when seeking Tampa STD testing thanks to our locations throughout Florida and over 4,000 testing centers across the country.
We try to give you a variety of payment options by accepting credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. Because we use the same testing centers that your local hospitals do, you get the highest-quality STD tests and the ease of our online STD testing service. We strive to protect your personal information by following the HIPAA Privacy Rule and other federal mandates.
Offering the most sophisticated Tampa STD testing, STDcheck.com designed a simple testing process. Our gonorrhea and chlamydia test panel makes it easy and quick to test for both infections at the same time at lower cost. We use the FDA-approved / cleared industry standard Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis with confirmed results in less time than other test providers.
Tampa, Florida STI Information
If you don't get educated about sexually transmitted diseases, you are gambling with your sexual wellbeing. Annual reports are distributed by the federal government and the health department of Florida with data about STD and HIV transmission categories and rates in Tampa.
- While the highest percentage of HIV/AIDS positive inmates in state or federal prisons in the nation is 5.5%, Florida's rate is 3.2%.
- The highest transmission category for men diagnosed with HIV in 2010 was homosexual sex with other men, accounting for 64.7% of diagnosed HIV in men.
- 71% of the chlamydia cases reported in Florida in 2009 were among women
- Hillsborough County had the second highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
- Miami-Dade County had the highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
You will not find lower prices for STD tests anywhere and we are sure of that, so go ahead and order your test now and know your status.