Confidential Online STD Testing
There is no need to worry about answering embarrassing questions because we will not ask you any questions at all. We are the only online STD testing company offering a Hepatitis A test in our comprehensive test panel. Charges on your card or eCheck will appear as FPK Services.
Our test recommendation tool will help you decide what tests you should take with a few simple questions. If you decide you need to get updated on the status of your test results, we have health specialists standing by to take your calls. Get convenient STD screening in Tampa at any of our testing centers.
Since we send your test results to you by email, you alone will have access to them. Your PCs, smartphones and tablets can download and access your test results without difficulty. STDcheck.com guarantees never to report your test results to your health insurance company or place them on your permanent medical records.
Tampa, Florida STD Morbidity Data
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) compiles data and STD statistics in Tampa and the entire state of Florida each year. STD testing today is the only way to be sure of your STD status.
- In Florida, males between the ages of 45 and 54 accounted for most of the syphilis infections than any other age group in 2012.
- Florida ranked 23rd among 50 states in chlamydia infections in 2010.
- Florida has received a total of $137,003,953 in federal grant funding for HIV/AIDS by 2011.
- Broward County had the third highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
- Hillsborough County had the second highest chlamydia infections in Florida in 2012.
Many common sexually transmitted infections are asymptomatic and testing is the only way to know STD status. Living in Florida makes it imperative that you commit to regular STD testing.