Fast Local STD testing Centers
Our 77479 service allows you to test for STDs without the hassle of a visit to a doctor's office. We have removed any extraneous burden by ensuring there are no additional paperwork necessary to complete your tests. We assure you that your test will take 5 minutes or less to complete.
Your medical information stays confidential because we abide by the HIPAA Privacy Rule. We accept many different payment methods, so checkout is a snap. Our labs are the exact same as the ones used by nearby hospitals.
Your test results will be emailed to you as soon as they become available. Test results can be downloaded and read on PCs, tablets and smartphones. Your confidentiality is important to us so we will never report your test results to your health insurer or place them on your permanent records.
STI Infections Rate for Sugar Land, Texas
With STD rates climbing every year, the citizens of Texas are at risk. You are not maintaining control of your sexual health if you have not taken an STD test in Sugar Land.
- As of 2011, there were almost 65,000 people living with HIV in Texas.
- The age-adjusted death rate for HIV disease in Texas was 3.2 cases per 100,000 in 2010.
- In 2010, 71.4% of men living with HIV contracted the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
- The rate of black males living with HIV in 2010 was 3.7 times higher than white males.
- 40% of Texas residents said they were tested for HIV in 2010.
Some STDs only need skin to skin contact to be transmitted. STDs are a threat to the long-term health of the residents of Texas. It is estimated that about 50% of everybody in Texas will eventually have an sexually transmitted infection. While abstinence from sexual activity is the most effective way to stop the transmission of STDs, condoms and dental dams are viable choices. Preventing the transmission of STIs in Texas often begins with education and protection.