Same-Day Local STD Testing
Do not be afraid of awkward questions - we won't ask any. We don't omit Hepatitis A from our comprehensive STD test panel like other online testing providers. Because your privacy matters to us, your charges will be shown as FPK Services.
Guarding your personal information is important to us, so we follow the HIPAA Privacy Rule and all other federal and state privacy guidelines. We combine the convenience of our online STD testing service and the accuracy of testing offered at the hospitals that use our testing labs to process their tests. We accept numerous payment options, including credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts, to offer you many buying choices for your STD testing.
We have the most sophisticated Staten Island STD testing available. Our experts test for chlamydia and gonorrhea in urine using the Nucleic Acid Amplification (NAA) test, considered the gold standard in the industry. Our FDA-approved / cleared syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test is the most accurate test for syphilis in the 10314 area.
Staten Island, New York Sexually Transmitted Infections Data
Staten Island STD testing allows you to maintain control of your sexual health. Any sexually active New York resident is at risk for catching a sexually transmitted disease, which are being spread through the state at alarming rates.
- 102,460 New Yorkers were diagnosed with chlamydia in 2011
- As of 2011, there were over 132,500 people living in New York with positive HIV diagnosis.
- 125 people out of 100,000 tested positive for syphilis in New York City's Murray Hill, SoHo and Upper West Side neighborhoods in 2012.
- In 2011, nearly 131,000 people in New York were living with HIV/AIDS, with 80% of them in New York City.
- In 2012, 13 out of 20 neighborhoods with the highest HIV and syphilis rates were in Manhattan.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) projects that half of all Americans will get an STD throughout their life and as many as 25% will be unaware of it. Regardless of the type of sexual activity you engage in, getting screened for STDs is vital to maintaining your health. The residents of New York are not exempt from the dangers of contracting an STD.