Low-Cost STD testing Centers
Our lab technicians need 5 minutes or less to complete your test. We know your time is precious so we do not ask for additional paperwork. Test for STDs by choosing a testing package, visiting one of our 10312 testing sites, and getting your results- all without visiting a physician's office.
When you test with us, you get to skip the hospital and go directly to the lab they use to process their tests. All of the payment methods we accept are designed to give you flexible ways to pay, including credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. The HIPAA Privacy Rule keeps your personal information safeguarded.
We will not alert your health insurance company about your test results or place them on your permanent medical records. You will get your test results via email in 1-2 days after your test, guaranteed. We guarantee your test results will be dispatched by email to you very quickly.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate for Staten Island, New York
The federal government and health department of New York compiles yearly STD and HIV rates about Staten Island and other cities throughout the state. Your sexual health is too important for you to not get the truth about sexually transmitted diseases and how they are spread.
- 63,311 chlamydia cases were reported in New York City in 2011.
- In 2009, the number of deaths due to HIV in New York was more than double the national average.
- .New York city had the highest number of AIDS in 2011 with 2,905.
- 102,460 New Yorkers were diagnosed with chlamydia in 2011
- 125 people out of 100,000 tested positive for syphilis in New York City's Murray Hill, SoHo and Upper West Side neighborhoods in 2012.
With over 50% New York adults reporting that they've only ever taken an STD test for HIV/AIDS, there are many other STDs that may be going unnoticed in Staten Island. Chlamydia is the most common communicable disease in the US.