Same-Day Private STD Testing
Come into any of our CLIA-certified testing centers for guaranteed STD test results today. No other testing service prices their STD test packages more affordably in the 10305 area. You will complete our simple testing process in less than 5 minutes.
Each time you take a test at one of our testing centers, it is monitored by a doctor for your safety. All of the tests we offer are identical to the technology used by hospitals and healthcare professionals. The blog we maintain, Exposed, is designed to impart information about STDs, testing, and treatment.
Screening for gonorrhea and chlamydia at the same time is crucial, that why we created the gonorrhea and chlamydia test panel to look for both infections together. STDcheck.com tests for common sexually transmitted infections in 10305 using the most sophisticated Staten Island STD testing methods available. Our syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test is approved by the FDA.
STD Rate for Staten Island, New York
Information is one of the most crucial components of defending yourself against STDs. If you live in Staten Island, you have access to reports published each year by the federal government and health department of Staten Island with data about STD infections and transmissions in the area.
- 63,311 chlamydia cases were reported in New York City in 2011.
- As of 2011, there were over 132,500 people living in New York with positive HIV diagnosis.
- 11,859 gonorrhea infections among 15-24 year-olds were reported by New York authorities in 2011.
- 102,460 New Yorkers were diagnosed with chlamydia in 2011
- Queens County, New York reported that for every 100,000 residents, 863 reported being HIV positive in 2010.
The residents of New York are not exempt from the dangers of contracting an STD. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) projects that half of all Americans will contract an STD at some point in their life and as many as 1 in 4 will be unaware of it. Regardless of the type of sex you engage in, getting an STD screening is important to maintaining your sexual health.